Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HUGE Milestone!

Today I am 28 weeks.   Could not be more happy about saying that.     Here is what was in my email from "baby center"

Hello, Brandy!
By this week, your baby weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of a large eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you!     OK so there are 2 and they are smaller than the average singleton but they are going to be here!     I am so proud to hit this date - 8 weeks ago I would have never thought this possible.   Prayers work... Keeping yourself calm works..  NEVER Giving up works and of course love/ light/ and the choosing to believe is the only path to go.   Now.... lets see how long we can keep them baking!   Go Team Purple!   Great job tiny Twinkies bean jeans!   Bryn Harper and Wren Harlow are fighters.... watch out world...   here they come!

2 comments:

Party of 5 said...

Oh my joy, I am so happy for you Brandi. Congratulations. I think you and I are due around the same time. Can't wait to see your beautiful girls.
BTW, Little Jonathan bean has really grown up. Can't believe he's 2...

xxo

Christy said...

That is so exciting Brandi! I am so happy for you guys! Sounds like you are doing great and you look absolutely beautiful! Hugs to you and your babies!
xoxo
christy