Monday, April 1, 2013

NT Scan and more...

We had the NT Scan done today... Both babies are perfect.   They are measuring right on schedule and were moving and wiggling all over the place.   Both have 10 fingers and toes.  I am so very happy that everything is looking good.   My placenta is not low lying and it is in a good position (important as they both share the same one)   I got to see one of the Dr's who helped me with JJ's care and it felt good to be back in PPA facility.  I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of one another!   It feels like eternity of pregnancy already and we are only at 12 weeks.   As I edge into the second trimester I'm hopeful to recover my ability to eat dinner and have enough energy to workout again!  

Here is a sneaky  peak of my two beautiful kiddo's - happy and whole.. perfect and strong! 

No comments: