Friday, March 8, 2013

9 Weeks

Thought I be showing by now with twins.. I feel full and happy but not showing.  The Jean beans are doing fine at 9 weeks.  They are growing and hearts are beating beautifully.   I feel lucky to be able to see them so frequently and to have the gentle loving care of a new OB but one who wants to see me as often as I feel I need to be seen. That in itself is so refreshing to not have to beg to come in when I feel worried or scared.  He seems to understand the need after loss just to check to make sure all is as it should be.   I still am in shock that we are having twins.   I don't think it has really registered that two will be coming home with us in September.   JJ has officially lost the "big" room we were going to move him into as that will now become the nursery.  We will still of course have to redo his room to make it more big boy.   It is exciting to feel these things and to be making these types of decisions.  I know there is no guarantee and we have a very long way to go.   For now though dreaming and hoping and planning does ease the tension that is inside.   The worry there for life to be, huge.  One day at a time and one week at a time.  9 down 28 to go.  Come on bean jeans!  You are so wanted and so loved already. 

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Haven't been around for a while - happy to see everyone is doing great AND you are having TWINS!!! That is so amazing!!!!

I am having my second rainbow baby in September as well!