Friday, February 8, 2013

Shock and Awe

I should know that nothing is easy when it comes to this family adding.. Babies and or any other subject including pregnancy.    Yesterday I started bleeding.   Could be from the progesterone - could be from vanishing twin.  Could be losing the baby.   I am 5 weeks and 2 days today.   Not yet far enough along to show anything on ultrasound...  waiting for blood results a 5th time.   If the results are still positive and this little Jean bean jumps to 1400 or more  HCG I will be in shock.   I will be in Awe and I will have no choice but to go full steam ahead with positive... this baby will make it... no matter what.   I will remain calm and continue to believe as almost everyone else does that we can bring home a second living child. 

Beta #5  = 1600  - SHOCK and AWE.   Could this be..  our forever baby?!

Miracles....

1 comment:

Miss B said...

Praise God!! What great news!!!