Thursday, January 24, 2013

HOPE

Adding to our family was an easy decision. Making it happen again we are in the middle of it. Despite all that we have endured mentally and financially it seems nothing else really matters. Our family is not yet complete as we have too many who are waiting. I've never thought of myself as a religious person but when it comes to these embryo I feel they are mine. Already my children even if not developed.. even if not inside me. The drive to ensure that they have at least all had a chance at life and the amount of love I have for them immense. Of course I'm not octomom so clearly I'm not putting them all in! Just what is right for my body and what I can handle. Our Recent Hope.. Two 5 day blastocycsts transferred. Beautiful and perfect. Two chances at life and possibly a pregnancy. I feel so calm this time around regarding birth and children. I know I will be pregnant again.. not sure when.. I hope now. I'm too stubborn to ever give up. If this chance does not work we will have 1 maybe 2 more opportunity to attempt. So I'm putting all my hope into the two beauties you see above. My wish is that one successful embryo takes and begins a 9 month journey into our life. I also hope that this pregnancy gives me back that love of being pregnant without fear and without doubt (not that it is 100 possible) but I want to love these 9 months again. So much more love to give another child. This is my hope. This is my hope and this is hope. Come on Babies.. Come on. Stick.. keep.. Grow.. survive and thrive!

3 comments:

col3neg said...

Really Good Post!!! Keep Writing...

slvideo lanka said...

We always love mom. thanks for creating blogs.
From
col3neg

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I often come back and read your blog, and I am SO happy you have come back to it! I read not because I'm a BLM, but a mom who also navigates fertility treatments. I love your style, and can't wait to hear more. Thankyou