Sunday, March 11, 2012

One but More...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonathan Cooper Jean 03-15... One Year;
Little Dude, JJ, Stinky, The Kid, Jon Jon, Super wonder!


He is smart and funny, loving and very Aware... He healed us.. and changed us and has continued to surprise us with his talents.


Jonathan knew his big brother while in heaven.. and clearly has a strong brotherly bond. He brought a part of heaven down to earth when he came. Our Family Unit Strong.. Remembered.. together...



With so much love in my heart.. and so many thanks to this community.. without your love and support I'm still not sure I'd be where I am. Knowing.. Loving.. remembering.. caring.. hoping.. and forever changed mother of 2.. Time heals...In one year.. I am a mother in heaven and on earth. My roles very different for the boys.. but yet the same.. My eyes open to this world and beyond. My heart broken and mended... different, better..When I look up... well you get the picture.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Just opened your blog to see if any of these pictures were up and the cutest thing happened. The music started and Jaxon's friend said, "What's that noise?" and jaxon said, "Well, it sounds like a LOVING NOISE to me!" Of course it is!!! Kids just get it!

Christy said...

Oh, Brandi--I love this post. You are so very right. And you are an awesome mommy to both your boys. Jonathan is so so sweet! What a precious little guy....and so much of Joseph in him, too. Sweet hugs to you my friend. And happy birthday baby boy!

xoxo

Salma @ Chasing Rainbow said...

Oh wow. Happy b-day little one.
Brandi I too love this *beautiful* You look so amazingly happy.