Sunday, March 25, 2012

Butterfly Garden

There is a space.. near your space and it is called the butterfly garden. We didn't put you there as it just didn't seem the right choice... Somehow I feel you visiting all the other babies when I go.. First I spend my time next to you feeling your tiny foot.. then I reach inward and wait for the next beat of my heart so I can feel your sweet hug. When I stand up and view over the flower dotted lawns and past the benches and tress... I see them... The other babies.. I feel them and the loss of them as I did for you but, not like you. Somehow the loss of those other babies is more sad. I think that is because I am knowing and guiding others in this journey. As if I need to be there to touch each one and make sure each have a new flower, bow or car... I walk to the butterfly garden... with you in my heart and I weep for them... Do you help the new ones in heaven? Do you see them before they get there? Hold their hand Joseph..I'll hold their mommies from here. I love you so much my big, almost three year old little man.

I have never been more proud. Mom.

No comments: