Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wakeful

Why in the night do I feel so restless. Dreams of you silent of late. Thoughts of you vivid and strong. The smell scents the sheets and I feel you in my arms, heavy and whole. Tears stain my pillow upon awareness that I felt you but could not see you sweet little man. As I try to fall into a dream again with hopes of a whispered, I love you or vision of dark hair and big smiles another tear spills as I notice I missed the window again.
Upon reflection I think you were there... snuggled in close for a while working your magic. I only wish tangible the moment.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you more than every breath I have. I would give mine for you if possible. thinking of all that you are in heaven and loving you tender and soft. deep in my heart son.. deep in my heart. Love, mom

No comments: