Sunday, June 26, 2011

All the way from heaven


He came down to be with us.. all the way from heaven.. and the baby in heaven smiled on as the family played yesterday. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with the beauty shown by my son Joseph.. he is all around us.. watching.. laughing.. hoping.. loving. I can see him in the sunshine just past Jonathan's smile.. Do you see it? The pure beauty in one look. The silence of the moment captured without a thought. brothers together, forever and always... All the way from heaven.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I felt your love all day and know how much fun you had while we swam. I see you here in the shine and glow of heavens love. You are amazing baby.. with love.. mommy

3 comments:

Lisette said...

Such a beautiful gift from above.

Jill said...

Yes, as Lisette said... a beautiful gift from above.

Jenn said...

He is one cute baby! What a precious gift!