Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Safe



The safe place in my heart over loves... The safe place in my mind over thinks... The safe place in my image feels young.. the safe place in my relationships over kind.. The safe place in my house over stays... the safe place doesn't worry or wonder.

Turn the what ifs off.. it is.. and enjoy your loves..your thoughts... your image..your friends...your family.. your welcome. Move over doubt there is only room for positive!

Joseph can you hear mommy? I feel safe with you in heaven..tucked in tight with God. Sleeping with other angel babies.. but I miss you and often feel you close.. close enough to touch. Reaching my smile to heaven..arms out.. Love mom.

2 comments:

Lisette said...

This post is beautiful it made me cry.
I love your picture!!!

Heather said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your son was beautiful. I lost my twin boys are only chance of having children is gone.But we have the hope for adoption. One question how did you add music?