Friday, April 1, 2011

The warm Heart


Jonathan has this little thing... that he does that I know.. he is thinking of his brother.. and telling me that he "knows". He points his right index finger to the sky... Often when we are doing mommy to chest time and always when we are feeding him. It is like when he is getting the greatest comfort... he points his little finger high to the sky to say... See brother we are thinking of you and I will always know you... Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet brother and love both of us the same.. You know and I know something they don't.. won't and that is okay by me... Such a sweet little thing he does.. I don't pretend to "know" this is what is really going on.. but It is a neat little thought on a tiny perfect man.. loving his brother and making our hearts full.

5 comments:

Lisa S said...

what a darling picture! Oh I do believe in signs!

Jill said...

Sooooooooo sweet!

Christy said...

Brandy--That picture is adorable! Jonathan is so precious! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you. I have just caught up on your blog and I can't believe everything you went through (ER visit). You are an amazing woman and yes, Joseph is your guardian angel. He has done you proud! I hope you are recovering smoothly and enjoying your little earthly angel as well your beautiful heavenly angel flies above you both!
xoxoxo

Marjorie said...

Brandy, I have been checking in on your blog these last months since a fellow Warhawk asked for prayers for your rainbow. Your sons are so beautiful and I just had to tell you how your strength and amazing attitude inspired me,. Congratulations and thank you for being so brave and sharing. Take care- Marjorie Adamson Lee

Cindy Hernandez said...

i can't believe he is already smiling! that is so sweet. love the pictures, and you should write a book!