Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Guardian Angel


Feeling just like this song by Leah West.... Turn up the Volume and just listen.. and if you don't have music for your computer.. go to Google.. Search Guardian Angel by Leah West.. Enjoy my Friends.. This is for all you BLM's.. for all of us searching for rainbows and for those whose rainbows have graced us with the gift. My big heart is open today.. feeling the Angel Joseph so very much today and always...

** I think to myself all the time... Jonathan must know something.. about his brother.. and I can't wait to find out what it is or what he may keep as his own special bond...

Little baby up in heaven says to God
"do I really have to go?"
God Replies "yes it is your time to leave
but don't you worry you won't be there alone
You see there is someone who's been waiting for you
Quietly hoping and praying for your sweet and safe arrival
Down to Earth.

Everyone is born with a guardian Angel
and on her wings she'll let you soar
Higher than you thought was possible
She'll love you and protect you line no other
and your guardian angel has a name...
You can call her Mother.....

Oh my.....

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful boy

Feel free to browse my personal blog or my photography blog. Prints are for sale. A portion of the proceeds made are donated to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope (donations are made to a good cause!). Find out more at www.nmmphotography.blogspot and www.thisisforyouboy.blogspot.com

Jill said...

What a sweet face!

Salma's Visual Notes said...

Ahh, look at that face. May God bless your family always Brandy.

xo