Friday, April 8, 2011

The boys...


As we settle into being home.. it is so full of life again.. what once felt like a time warp has caught up to the inertia again. The place where we held our breath for 8 full months has air... our worried smiles and tense nights gone... replaced with well worried smiles and sleepless nights but all for good this time. It has been so long since I've seen my husband smile... really smile.. really love and really feel "happy". He misses Joseph so much.. as we all do but I think it is different for him.. deeper in some ways because it just is... and then to watch his wife suffer the loss and be set back and beat down again and again as we struggled every day for our second born... The relentless care I received from him.. the love and the ability he had to continue to drive us forward and take me with him... results of tenacity... and now.. the boys.. with Joseph on his heart.. Jonathan in his arms I am so in awe..

4 comments:

bibc said...

so, so happy your family has a reason to really smile. i just know joseph is smiling too.
xoxo
lis

carlajoe said...

I have been following your blog since you posted on Faces of Loss...

Congratulations, on the new addition he is just beautiful...

I have to be honest, once I was reading your latest post and looking at the pictures. I realize I have been praying for your family for a long time. I heard your story, about Joseph. Through the mom and dad of Angel Grace... We have been praying for their friends to have a safe delivery... That is you!

Congratulations again...

Carla Terian
Mom of Jody Michael Terian... Grew his wings 4.10.09

Jill said...

I just want to give him a squeeze!

Christy said...

So happy for you guys. You deserve every bit of happiness this new litle guy brings. Joseph is watching, carrying you along.....sending hugs.
oxoxo