Thursday, March 10, 2011

I can see Hope

I don't know about you but these 35 weeks have been so long that I think we have all aged 10 years. I think it is because I've been following a lot of BLM blogs who have already had rainbows... So I've lived their pregnancy as well as mine extending the amount of time it feels like I've been pregnant! With all that has happened in these many many months.. I honestly did not think I'd make it to the 35 week! So significant after staring down the face of having a 24 weeker....holding onto hope that I could get to 30... then 32 and now seeing that page.. show 35 delights the hope for one more week! Tomorrow I have a growth ultrasound on Jonathan and we are hoping that he will be a little over 5 lbs. Next week we will have our amnio on Thursday and hope again that his little lungs are mature so we can deliver on Friday the 18th... 12:30pm (az time) Seems like a dream to get this far. I have been to the triage 3x over the past 7 days... due to contractions and today they will take me off the niphetapin that is keeping those at bay. My Dr said to let me contract and see if I actually roll into labor. If that happens he could just make an appearance before Friday! When you can actually see hope all days become your own.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Your gifts keep rolling and your sweet face is all around me. I love you dear one... so deeply - mom.

Jonathan are you listening? one more week baby.. one more.. wiggle and move and grow as much as you can.. we are coming for you .. in my arms so soon.. all of my love mommy.

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Hooray for you!!!! I am so excited and I am sending good vibes your way. Hopefully he will make his appearance on his own. You have been through so much and you have handled it all so well. I am so in awe of you. You are such an amazing momma to your boys. I am proud to call you my friend. Sending you many ((HUGS))