Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Arrival

Hello everyone!! This is Jill, Brandy's sister, and I have some very exciting and happy news to share. Jonathon Cooper Jean came into this world at 10:40 pm on March 15. He weighs in at 6 lbs, 3 oz. and is 19 inches long. He has lots of hair and is absolutely beautiful. Brandy is doing great and we are so very proud of her. It has been a long night and we hope to have pictures to post later today or tomorrow. She wanted to make sure that everyone following her blog received the wonderful news.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Jean-Louis said...

Fantastic news! Congrats to the happy family ~

Jenna said...

YAY Congrats to the family!

Lisette said...

So happy to hear the great news!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear this wonderful news!

Lisa S said...

How wonderful! God bless him and the whole family!

Maureen said...

Brandy,
I am so very happy for you. I am praying for you and your ever growing family. I can't wait to see the pictures. I know I am not the only one I'n saying how very happy I am for you. This is truly God's blessings on you..... Much love, Maureen.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Congrats !!! I can't wait to see pictures! (((HUGS)))

Amelia said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!!

Smith2072 said...

Looking forward to 'meeting' Jonathon! Can't wait to see pictures!

Mrs.Oklahoma said...

My heart leaps for joy to hear you and Jonathon are doing well! Congratulations!!!

Brittney RN

(One of your nurses with Joseph)

Salma's Visual Notes said...

Dearest Brandy, you made it, I am so so very happy for you. I am so in awe of your grace and humility since I met you. God bless!

Dearest little Jonathan, you are such a beautiful, marvelous gift. You have brought so much hope to your mommy. Welcome to the world.