Monday, February 7, 2011

The Plan

I know that even the best plans change... but I am really hoping that this one does not. We left our Dr. apt on Friday with a game plan for little Jonathan. If everything continues to go as it is now.. I will go to the Hospital on March 17th for an Amnio... if his lungs are ready.. we will DELIVER on March 18th!!! I am so excited as that date will get us to 36 weeks and it the ultimate goal for me. There is no chance of V-back because of my "window". There is no hope of labor as they do not want anything to contract or pressure my placenta.. It will just be.. Amnio and delivery!! There is no question about If or when and that is good.. I am elated.. and terrified. As many of you know there are no guarantees but... I am very happy we have a plan. There is comfort in "knowing" a date... a goal.. something to strive for and forge yourself toward. I've created an "Advent" calendar of sorts to help me visualise the progress.. Everyday is a good day..he is growing with me. Our parents have been called. Arrangements are being made for the big day.. This makes me SMILE.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Hold your brothers hand and help him hang tight.. you are helping us so much sweet little one and yes I received your penny.. Funny that you put it in the sink.. Love mom.

Jonathan are you listening? Jonathan Jean... Jonathan Jean.. prettiest baby I've ever seen... Keep up those kicks.. I love seeing your sweet face inside.. I can only imagine what it will be like to feel you on the outside.. Love mommy

5 comments:

Salma's Visual Notes said...

I'm here...thinking about you guys and praying...March 17th, can't wait.

Jill said...

Been thinking of you so much! Happy you have a plan :)

Hannah said...

I'm sure you are glad to have a plan, just get that baby out! Encouraged by you and your story as we continue ours with an amnio at 35 weeks and delivery at 36 as well. Dear uterus and placenta, please do your job well and hold together tightly!

My life said...

My heart is overjoyed for you. I now have this date imprinted in my head and will be sending good vibes your way. I cannot wait to see little Jon and all the joy he brings to you.

Ashley said...

Just as it should be Brandy. I think it will be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen to see you holding your sweet baby boy. I love you and that little guy, can't wait to get to know your little miracle, and so blessed to know his miraculous mama!