Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm okay mom

Rain fell across Arizona for a few days and cleared more than just the dust from the rooftop. I cleanse was filtered across my mind. Spending days in a chair or bed have not been kind to my worry. I let it wonder to far from reality. Truth is I find power in the rain. Knowing that I reeled it back in.. my worry that is.. Joseph continues to show me the way to Jonathan and he helps is little brother with all his might. Once I stopped thinking about the what if.. and when.. Little reminders of him imprint back into my heart and sight. With each kick I feel stronger as if they are somehow both in there.. telling me mom.. we are both okay.. we are both.. OK. Today I got a strong reminder..We are all going to be okay, Johnathan and Joseph included.. Below is a picture of our sweet Rainbow hope ever present after the rain.. The rainbow shines. Look at his hand.. He is making the OK sign..with it. So cute.. So needed .. so loved.. Perfect. I have 21 days to go and finally feel like nothing can stop us now.

Jonathan Cooper - I'm OKAY


Joseph and Jonathan... I don't even have to ask... and YES this time I know you hear me and you are listening.. Our family stronger than any other forever together... love mom

6 comments:

Lisette said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!! Now that is perfection at its best. I am glad that Joseph continues to help Jonathan grow healthy and strong. I can't wait for his arrival.

My life said...

I love this! ♥♥♥. 21 days, can't wait. I pray it goes quickly.

Jill said...

LOVE the picture!!

Ashley said...

21 days! 3 weeks and you will hold Jonathon Cooper Jean in your arms- FOREVER! I have chills, goose bumps, and tears in my eyes. I can't wait to see you love that boy upside-down, inside-out, and sideways...He'll never know what hit him! I also can't wait to hold him and look into his sweet face. You and Jonathon and Joseph and Paul-- A.O.K!

Maureen said...

I love what Lissete said Perfection at it's finest. OMG it is a gorgeous picture and soon you will have a clearer one of your little baby. I am so excited for you. I know everyone agrees we are all waiting and praying for little Jonathon Cooper to come soon ......................
Much love, Maureen

Christy said...

He's beautiful! I know he's okay, Brandi. Sending you hugs....