Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years and Bed Rest

I have had a start to the new year.... Started out with that little trip to the ER last week.. Ended up with me on full on bed rest at the hospital. As the clock struck 12 on Friday night I had already been admitted for what may end up being a long stay. Baby and I are doing fine and I love that my Dr's are just keeping things as cautious as they can to insure our safety. Little Jon's heartbeat keeps decelerating after I have contractions. They have given us steroids to beef up his little 25 week old lungs and things for me to lower my HB and get more blood flow to the placenta... They are not sure why but the deceleration happens "after" a contraction and those are the ones they don't like. Little Jon has recovered from each episode brilliantly though and as long as he jumps right back on the train again we may not have any issues. So.. for now I will be here at least another week. I've been in 5 days already.. I don't mind... I don't mind... Monitor me for as long as needed. It is nice to have the sweet sound of the beat of his heart now connected 24x7.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Hold his hand and love him so we are not ready for your little brother yet so don't let him go. Love you special boy and miss you. All the nurses here remember you and love you so very much... mom

Little Jon are you listening? Baby grow... baby stay.. I love you I love you I love you all the way... Whatever it takes you and me will always be... mom.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I am thinking of you and Little Jon!!! xo

Visual Notes said...

Always thinking of you and your little bean. I'm counting down with you. Here's to 2011.

Lisette said...

Thinking and praying for you and little Jon. I am glad they are keeping a close eye on you both. Keep growing little man!!!

Curls O Fred said...

You're on my mind...glad they are taking good care of you and you can hear his sweet little heartbeat. xoxo

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you both!

Ashley said...

Best hospital visit ever! How do you do it? I came to "comfort" you, and left with a renewed faith and hope. You are an angel!

Once A Mother said...

Sending so much love and strength your way. I am so sorry Brandy, I had no idea all of this was going on for you. I know you and your little bean Jon are going to come through this bedrest just beautifully. You are both so strong.
xx

Maureen said...

What a sweet birthday wish from you.
As you can see we are all praying for you and Little Jon...Much love, Maureen

JacErnst said...

Brandy - I'm a bedrest mama too!
check out keepemcooking.com if you haven't already - we're all bedrest moms. We're here for you.

Praying for you and the little one.

blessings,
Jac