Saturday, January 8, 2011

9 days and counting


This is what I look like 9 days of laying in a bed later.. It makes me giggle.. the one who is always on the move.. can do anything.. no problem.. get out of my way.. has been laying down in various positions for 9 days. I have to say that there have been some trying times.. but most important things are going well for our Jonathan. He has continued to be monitored now and graduated to 3 times a day from 24X7. I am having an ultrasound in a few hours to determine if they let me leave this weekend OR if I am in for another week. I will be happy either way. I do miss my husband... dogs.. and giant king size bed but.. for missing those things I have gained piece of mind and great care. I feel really blessed to have be in a level 5 trauma hospital with top of the line Dr's and NICU... I could get used to the zoo feeding style that the hospital offers too. They feed you every 3 hours something and they keep it coming. My attitude is whatever it takes... no matter how long.. whatever turn the roller coaster takes.. I'm in and even though I'm laying down.. I am always on the move.. can do anything.. no problem.. get out of my way I'm having a healthy full term baby no matter what!

Joseph can you hear mommy? Thanks for my penny... I got it last night before bed. Very clever to have put it in my bed. You are amazing I miss you and love you, mom.

Little Jon are you listening? Tell us all you know in there... we are watching and waiting for you but not yet.. baby not yet.. stay put please. All my love, Mom.

7 comments:

My life said...

I don;t even look that good after one night in bed! I know what it's like to be on bedrest and I know how important it is. I hope that every day that ticks by is one day that fills your heart with Joy knowing that your doing everything you can for little Jon. I continue to think of you and pray for you often. Keep it up momma!

........and get out of her way she's gonna have a full term baby :)

butterflymom said...

Oh, girl...you are beautiful...and what you are doing is absolutely incredible. Keep up the good work. Little Jon is on his way, but he'll come at the right time. Take care. Sending good well and good luck wishes your way. ((hugs))

Curls O Fred said...

You do look mighty good! You have a great attitude, and I hope you know you are thought of. Hang in there!

Visual Notes said...

You're looking great Brandy...little Jon is one lucky little guy.
love & hugs

Stephanie said...

LOok at your smiling face! Attitude is everything! And you are doing so great, really I am amazed by you!

May said...

Hello! Here from Mel's Lost and Found. 5.5 years ago I was admitted to the hospital at 24w4d and stayed until 36 weeks. It's crazy, huh? Good luck to you! I'll come by and check in on you.

Warrior Woman said...

Here from LFCA. You look great! Hang in there, and I'll think good thoughts for your baby boy!