Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finally

I have nothing to report. This is the first time in 21 weeks that I happily have not one thing to say.. except I AM GRATEFUL... and Yeah hoo for boring. Turns out that keeping my mind busy is exactly what I needed to pull myself out of the tailspin I was in for the past few months. Not to mention that I can feel this little guy move just a little more each day. I know that things are getting better and the rest and work I have done to keep going and positive has helped. Just goes to show you that positive thinking really works.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you little guy. I miss you more it seems these days. I still see you when I blink. Love forever, mom.

Little Jon are you listening? Kick and Kick and grow and stretch. I love to feel you now and we are getting better and better together each day. As my bond with you so close so sweet now. Love mommy

4 comments:

My life said...

So glad that you have nothing to report! And even more glad that you're feeling little Jon each day. I think of you often friend, and so happy to hear the good news :)

Lisette said...

I like boring! Glad to hear all is well with you and baby Jon. Can't wait to start feelings those kicks myself. ((HUGS))

Ashley said...

"The Little Engine That Could"...really got it didn't he? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... and HE DID!
Now it's your turn, and you're doing it! Love you so much!

elena said...

No news is good news! :) Keeping busy always works for me.