Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for everything in my life... Even the stuff I wish I still had. Joseph was a gift and I know he is in heaven and not with me but he is still my son... I am thankful he chose me to be his mom. I have another son on the way who is growing bigger everyday. I have a good job.. a nice home... a chance to give back to those in need. Friends that touch my heart everyday and family that may not know what to say or do for me... but love me just the same.

Then there is this man... the one who listens... cares.. understands... stands silently beside me.. reasons... loves... hopes... dreams big with me. In one year we have become so close... so open to each others feelings.. We have always been in love but there is another level of it now. We could walk through fire and not be burned.. I am blessed.


Joseph can you hear mommy? You are a beautiful gift. I love you in a place of my heart only for you. Mom.

Little Jon are you listening? Peaceful baby rainbow... You are coming into a family filled with hope and joy and love for you... mommy

5 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful post... xx

Lisette said...

Love it...

Happy Thanksgiving

Once A Mother said...

so beautiful

Melissa said...

This made me smile.

I hope you have a great weekend.

elena said...

Such love! How wonderful to have all that love and joy! :)