Saturday, November 20, 2010

Healer inside me

There is a way to channel your "inner" chi. your peace. your happy place of being. Centering yourself.. grounding yourself... learning to listen to your inside and really paying attention to the needs and wants of your body. I met a beautiful healer. She helps in all sorts of ways but mostly... mostly... she helps you heal yourself. It is here that I met my guardian of sickness.. St. Michael.


St. Michael, the Archangel means I have double protection. - The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?" and was the war cry of the good angels in the battle fought in heaven against Satan and his followers. Holy Scripture describes St. Michael as "one of the chief princes," and leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over the powers of hell. He has been especially honored and invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of the Apostles. Although he is always called "the Archangel," the Greek Fathers and many others place him over all the angels - as Prince of the Seraphim. St. Michael is the patron of grocers, mariners, paratroopers, police and sickness.

He is watching over me and Little Jon... Teaching him There is a new generation of psychic and sensitive children who are just beginning to come to earth. They are called, The Rainbow Children.

I allow my heart and soul to pour... exposing the deepest within me.. I am raw and open to the universe and to God and I see.. I see the power and the help and the spirit of love.. joy.. hope.. prayer.. perfect in every way. I feel healed and I feel whole. I feel valued and accepted and gifted this child.. a rainbow.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you can becuase I feel you and your sweet breath against my cheek as I sleep. I love you little baby... I love you. mom

Little Jon are you listening? Hear the calls and follow the protector.... our lives are one and now you see too the power of our love for you. Mommy.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

perfect.

Jill said...

Glad you are able to find that inner chi! Always thinking of you...

Lisette said...

I love it!

elena said...

Amazing! Thinking of you *hugs*