Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Half way

I'm halfway there baking a rainbow. Seems like the longest weeks of my life given all we've gotten... Then I take a step back and say in the same breath that this year went by so fast that I hardly know what happened. That is my parallel reality. Time speeds past with Joseph in heaven and creeps so so with Jonathan inside. We went to our follow up visit. We got some good news.. My bleeding has stopped (after 8 full weeks) and it appears that the sub chorionic is now about 1cm. So small that now I think it will completely dissolve... My placenta Previa is now considered Low lying... much better. Jonathan is WAY up high in my belly (avoiding my placenta happily). Little Jon kidney did not get worse... so THAT is a relief. I am pushing all my powers of energy to him (another post I'll tell you how) He is growing on track and in fact is 3 days ahead. He moves a lot and has a beautiful heart and brain along with 10 fingers and 10 toes. So I am choosing to only see the good... I'm not going to allow attention to Kidney issues bringing me down... Don't let those dark thoughts creep or they will consume. I finally posted on Facebook that I was pregnant. We decided to post on Joesph's page telling him he was going to be a big brother... I love that.

Joseph can you hear mommy? You are such a good big brother.. looking in the window checking on him... showing him the way and holding his hand. You amaze me.

Little Jon are you listening? Stay baby Stay.. grow grow grow away and we can do this together me and you.. mommy

3 comments:

Lisette said...

Loving the positive thoughts!! I am glad to hear that your doctor visit proved positive.

Salma said...

Good on you for finally posting. I know the challenges that you face, but am happy to hear that your appointment was great.

Little Jon, keep growing and showing mommy that you are the miracle that she believes you to be.

elena said...

Such wonderful news! Praying for Little Jon with you. *hugs*