Friday, November 26, 2010

Belly Shot



OK I know for some of you this will be hard because.. You are still trying for that rainbow. I know I've been there. I am, just so you know, hoping for you each and every day.. I feel the power of positive thinking so I know I can use mine to help you too. Here I am on Turkey day. 20 weeks exactly. Just over 1/2 way because we will deliver him 4 weeks early. I was not much bigger than this when I delivered Joseph. They say the second one just pops out... They are right. Yikes. I've gained the right amount of weight so not too much although craving McDonald's has not helped this giant stomach. Not being able to work out has been the biggest challenge for me. Exercise is my release.. my way to get grief out and to move my body and kick in those endorphins. I have not been able to move one step this whole time. I am NOT complaining because it is something I can not change but... I had to change everything I did/do in order to set my mind right. Still hoping for this rainbow. Feeling good these days. Glad for the relief.

Joseph can you hear mommy? We hung your stocking already and it looks beautiful cuddled between mine and your dads. I love you precious son.

Little Jon are you listening? Stay baby Stay and keep growing away.. get bigger so those kidney's heal. We love you so much.. mommy

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Stephanie said...

Well ~ for not working out you look amazing! I am so jealous;)

Jill said...

Not being able to workout has been tough on me too. My body doesn't even feel like my body sometimes, but whatever it takes for me to have a healthy baby and get as close to term as possible. LOVING your belly :)

elena said...

Aw so beautiful!

butterflymom said...

You look beautiful.... :)