Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two steps forward..

I am including a picture of our little guy in here so for those of you who may not want to peak. I understand. I just wanted to start the focus now on this new little life inside me. I feel like I've had a lot of closure this week with Joseph... His birthday awesome.. my friends and family incredibly supportive. I am rested... more sure of myself and feel like I've taken two steps forward. My mind releasing baby Joe as we let go of the balloons and my heart making room for our new baby boy... We may have decided on a name.. Jonathan Cooper Jean. My husband has stated that this may change... so we are trying it out and I love it! So as you can tell I feel like I've taken two steps forward.


Introducing "little Jon"





Now.. for the one step back part. As you know I have had complications during this pregnancy and I just can't stop shaking the feeling that something will happen to him. Medically he is fine and I know and understand all of that. Emotionally I am drained and feeling hard on myself for some reason. I feel as If I'm letting him down or my body is anyway. None of this is true but the facts are facts. Hopefully I can swing this part of back into forward... I want so much to feel free and fun during this pregnancy.


Joseph can you hear mommy? Love love Love.... Love love love and now I need you to help and protect your little bro Jon. He needs all the support he can get. Show him the way. mom

Little Jon are you listening? There are not yet words for how in love I already am of you. Please hang in there buddy. All of my focus to you. love mommy

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I completely understand how you are feeling right now. Keep the love love love and try to breath.

Ashley said...

I absolutely love it! Jonathon Cooper... If I ever had another little guy they will have (yet another) link- because his name will be Cooper.
You are truly one of the most amazing women I know. You and your body are doing their absolute best, and Jon knows Brandy, he knows! So much love!

lis said...

he's gorgeous. xoxo

The Blue Sparrow said...

Aww lil Jon is perfect! I'll keep you in my prayers! (((HUGS)))

Melissa said...

Inspiring, My little Jack`s birthday is coming so fast and I hope I find some of the same closure and peace you have found.

Salma said...

I understand how you feel. He is beautiful really, I am so in awe of how they pull at our heart strings.

Little JOn...cute.

Jenn said...

Little Jon is just precious! Thanks for sharing the picture of him!

Lisette said...

What a perfect picture of him!!! I love his name, tell your husband it's a keeper.
Share him all you want, enjoy him and try to breathe a little easier. Praying with you! Joseph, send your mommy warm whsipers of hope!