Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cutie


This is Joseph's best buddy here on earth. This is little Liam born just 3 short months after Joseph passed. His momma and I have been friends for over 28 years.. Yes 28 years. We would always be together... so we know how close they are. Here is the little guy letting his buddy in heaven know happy birthday. It touches my heart and is so sweet.. I can't describe the feelings that have unfolded after the sight of all the love and support we received last week. All I can do is smile right now.. and appreciate the cute things.. the great things.. the small things.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you got all the gifts we sent.. I know you saw and felt all the love we have for you. Sweet baby.. you amaze me. mom.

Put are you listening? It felt warm and happy to have you inside shining love for everyone... I know you know your brother now and we can't wait to share his joy with you in time. Stay baby stay.. love mommy

5 comments:

Melissa said...

SO sweet. I have a similar friend and she has a similar little baby, we were due 6 weeks apart. Been thinking of you.

Salma said...

A picture does indeed say a thousand words.

Lisette said...

How sweet is that? Joseph is so loved (Put too).

Jen said...

what a sweetie <3 my best friend has a little girl 2 weeks older than Ella, it is so special to have ones around our childrens age to watch grow :) ((hugs))

Jill said...

So sweet!