Monday, September 13, 2010

Stay Put

So baby B now has a little nick-name.. "stay put" or just "Put" for short. Little Put has been a roller coaster of emotion for us... we have really been so fortunate for the care of our Dr's to see us so much and with such tender hearts. I went again today for another ultrasound to check on little "Put". It seems that I am still bleeding and they can't find the source.. anywhere... so It comes and goes as a surprise for me and usually happens right when I am trying to go to sleep (thus I have not been sleeping well). Anyway.... little Put is right where he/she and I'm thinking she with all this trouble... is supposed to be. Heart beating, growing on schedule and a beautiful site for sore eyes. Speaking of I must look like a sight for sore eyes.. all the staff have been so comforting and kind.. even the Dr told me if I get scared again.. just come in.. someone is always willing to do a little ultrasound if that gives me hope and peace of mind. Love them for that. I'm pretty sure that will help me until I can make it to the 12 weeks mark and then order a home Doppler for regular checking. I also lost 3 lbs... NOT good when trying to grow a baby. I am not sick just don't feel like eating and then when I do get hungry I don't want what I make myself. So I'm just getting in calories for now - whatever they may be.. good or bad I need to get something in and help this little one Grow Grow Grow. Today I am 9 weeks and 4 days. I'd like to be in a medically induced coma for 7 more months but alas.. I'll keep ticking on my own with my little Stay put in my heart and my wonderful husband by my side.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love that you are helping your little brother or sister. I sent invitations out today for your 1st birthday in heaven. I love you more than words can express.. mommy

Put are you listening? Stay baby stay.. take my worries away.. love and grow strong. momma

2 comments:

Maureen said...

brandy,
I will pray for" Put" to stay put until it's time. On a side note my mom said with one of her babies she still had her period ugh but still the same baby was fine(my brother)
Wow, looks like your dr. goes above and beyond. Now that dr. is the kind we used to have but that is rare now a days,
boy you are blessed!!!!
Have a blessed week .....
Maureen

Lisette said...

Praying for little "put" to stay put, lol. So cute.

I hope the bleeding stops. You have a wonderful doctor.