Sunday, September 19, 2010

signs of relief

I got all of Josephs first birthday in heaven cards out.. and posted on facebook for those that I did not have an address for. Some of you are only readers and therefore I'll post here too. Joseph's birthday in heaven will be Saturday the 16th of October. If you don't live in Arizona... just light a candle for him OR let off a balloon yourself and take a picture for me... I would LOVE to see it... It is also Arizona's National Walk to remember for all baby's gone too soon. I think he has a special birthday... sign number one.. being born on the same day the world has chosen as a Day to remember our children.. October 15th each year will be celebrated by too many people.. too many families.. but that also warms my heart. My state does not have much... but it does have an incredible group of women and men running infant loss groups for support and there is a hospital that supports us every step of the way. So on the day of his death one year later we will Walk.. sign number two.. to remember him and all babies.. Every single child who's mom's read this blog will be remembered. We will be writing names in chalk along our one mile path.. Each of you will have your baby remembered by me and my husband. Each of you will know that you have touched my heart.. and Josephs heart in so many ways... Ahhh yes that is the sign of relief. Relief he is not forgotten.. that none of our children are forgotten..

Joseph can you hear mommy? I hope you are ready to lead the parade.. We will be marching and signing for you.. I can't wait for you to see the balloons coming your way soon. All of my love, mommy

Put are you listening? Do exactly what you are doing little one.. Grow and grow and stay put for a while. I love you littlest hope.. mom.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I will be sure to light a candle and send a balloon off to Joseph! xx

Maureen said...

Brandy,
I received your beautiful card in the mail and even before I read it I was going to send off the balloon and take a picture. Yes, Joseph will always be remembered.
Love and prayers,
Maureen

Melissa said...

Hi Brandy,

I just found your blog and I am so touched by Joseph's story. I suffered a miscarriage last year as well, and although our experiences were different, I do know what it's like to lose a baby.

My miscarriage inspired me to start my website, angelbracelets.org. We publish the stories of lost babies on our Angel Stories page and would love to publish Joseph's. We also support pregnancy/infant loss organizations by donating $2 for every memorial bracelet we sell to such organizations. We list some great resources on our site as well that you might find helpful.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you find this information helpful.

Jenn said...

Brandy,
We'd love to release a balloon in Joseph's memory. We are also doing a heart walk the weekend before in the memory of another friends's baby who passed away from a congenital heart condition at 11 months. Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes, but imagine they are all laughing and playing together in heaven right now. Wishing you well with your little "Put". I am a worrier so I can't imagine what you are going through with this pregnancy. We are beginning that journey again ourselves, looking for a new OB/RE now that we have moved.