Thursday, September 30, 2010

ER but ok

I really do try to avoid the ER. I know they can't do anything for me and I also know that most of the ER Docs just are not 'good' with pregnant ladies bleeding to what they feel like is death. I had the biggest SCH bleed to date last night. It actually woke me up out of a deep sleep. Right around 11:30pm I sat up and KNEW. I ran to the BR and sure enough.. blood. not a speck.. not a spot... a OH MY can I even walk after loosing this much amount.

Baby PUT is WONDERFUL. I didn't want to keep going in the story until telling you he/she is fine.. we have too much sorrow in this community too much loss.. and this is NOT a sad story.. this is just a scary one. AGAIN!

Ok - so back to ER... I really DON'T want to go... the long wait... the Dr who is brutally cold... the cold rooms.. the lack of sleep.. you get it.. but there was NO WAY I couldn't go last night. Husband raced me there... and you will never guess.

NOBODY was in the waiting room... Not one single person?! I went right in.. I had a room in 10 min. The Dr and nurse comforted me in less than 1 hour by showing me on ultrasound baby PUT and the Strong heartbeat! I was blown away. The ER Dr. actually knew what to do - was not cold.. but nice.. Said you are at 12 weeks and you will be Fine.. baby looks good... Amazing. He even asked us to wait while we had a real ultrasound tech come in and she sent the slides to the OB on call -

we left in under 3 hours. that has to be a record. There is GOOD everywhere.. and sometimes even when you have a bad situation or the worst possible in your mind... People surprise you.. Something goes your way and just when you need it.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I know you are looking in and keeping your sister or brother safe.. I can feel you so strong now.. you are amazing and I love you more than there are words... mom

Little put are you listening? Stay baby stay.. keep growing the way you are and snuggle in.. we need you to snuggle in for another 6 months. I love you with all my heart.. mommy

4 comments:

Lisette said...

I am glad to hear that "Put" is just fine in your belly. I am sorry you had to go to the ER but so happy to hear that you were helped right away. Having people understand your fears makes such a difference, ((HUGS)).

Salma said...

Amazing...I am so happy that Put is showing positive signs (strong heart beat). I am sure you and hubby are relieved.

Sometimes amazing things happen, and all we can do is say a prayer of thanks.

Jill said...

I am so glad to hear that the baby is okay!!! I hate that you had this scare and had to go to the ER. Just so thrilled that baby PUT is doing great.

Jenn said...

Brandy I'm so sorry that you keep having these scares. As if you don't have enough to deal with right now! I don't know if this helps, but one of my friends had a lot of bleeding throughout her pregnancy and ended up in the ER a few times too. The baby was fine (he's 4 now) and they never could figure out what was causing it, but it was very scary for them at the time. So glad that little "put" is OK and we will keep praying for him or her!