Monday, September 6, 2010

A dose of baby


So full was my heart this weekend. My husband and I got to care for a family of 4. Zero to 4 under the age of 11 and perfect. The cake and the icing this little guy.. 7 months old with two bottom teeth. What a happy and super cute baby. I loved having so much going on. The house busy with the buzz of life and little ones. Funny stories and good games to play. Just bliss. As you know it was not my family but one of my best friends on earth asked us to visit for this weekend in hopes of getting some time alone with her husband. Who would say no to such an offer... Loved having this time. We are auntie and uncle after all even if not by blood.. sometimes friends are closer than family anyway. A good dose of baby and a beautiful way to spend my time.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I heard you giggle with us this weekend. You were right there in the thick of it with laughter. It is almost your birthday baby.. I love you.. mommy

Baby B Jean are you listening? Sweet love you are and so much hope I felt for you this weekend. I am ready for you to move and dance inside... love mom.

No comments: