Wednesday, September 15, 2010

11 months of missing you


Today marks 11.... 11 months of missing you. I woke in a panic that something was "missing" and it was you. My heart heavy but my love Grand. I picture you with a ball cap and jean shorts... Walking already although not steady yet. You are so strong and cute. I can feel your dimples from here. I can smell your sweet baby sent and hear your kisses in the wind when they wisp across my face. Forward together hand in hand we are united in our bond of mother and child. Proud is my chest filled with having a son. A beautiful boy... 11 months in heaven today.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Love.. Love.. Love all for you baby boy. Little man Joe.. forever and ever, mom.

4 comments:

Jill said...

11 months. It is hard as time passes without them. Thinking of you and your beautiful boy. xx

Lisette said...

Thinking of you and Joseph. I wish the pass wouldn't pass as quickly.

butterflymom said...

Oh, Brandy...I will reach 11 months on the 22nd. Hope we can comfort each other during this heart-aching time. Hugs to you.

Sole Sister Salma said...

Hugs Brandy,you are in my thoughts as always.