Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So Slowly

Time goes by so slowly.... when you are waiting for your tomorrow to come. I have filled my days with what if and when. I have rationalised what should/ will and can happen to being nothing more than worry. I have convinced myself that I already know the outcome and yet.. I wait still not knowing. I am sure those of you who have waited two weeks know what I am feeling. I feel so confident and then so weak. I feel so sure of myself that this IVF worked that I can circle back in under 10 seconds to I couldn't be that lucky. Ah time is a keeper alright. A trapper of thought and emotion. So slowly will the next few days be... so quickly will my mind race with anticipation of what tomorrow will bring.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Big kisses and lots of hugs... smiles and shine to you today and tomorrow and always... mom.

4 comments:

My life said...

I am thinking of you everyday waiting to hear the good news. I feel it will happen for you friend. I am praying and waiting with you.

Stephanie said...

OH ANTICIPATION CAN BE SOOOO HARD!

Once A Mother said...

the 2ww can play so many tricks on your mind. sending lots of love and praying along with you.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the luck and babydust my heart can send. I suffer with infertility and have now had 3 cycles of IVF. My first one resulted in a miscarriage at 13 weeks, my second one in my beautiful boy who is now 2 and our latest cycle gave us our beautiful angel twins who grew their wings at 20 weeks of gestation in May this year, little Florence and little Isaac. The pain never goes away and miss them so much. Hope your cycle is successful and little Joseph sends you a new baby to love. Hugs and love.