Sunday, August 29, 2010

The silver


Every cloud has a silver lining... unless you live in the west and the clouds poof pink after a storm. I love the storm clouds from the rain and admire the sheer awe of nature's beauty from pain. A constant rebirth and reminder of what comes can go so quickly and left yet in the path something terrible and still so pretty. Our life continues to be beautiful. I still have pain from loss and then beauty from hope. Not just hope for our future as parents but also hope from what Joseph has brought to our lives... something only mother nature could orchestrate... something so meaningful to all of our hearts. Deep in my soul I feel him rocking to the time of my heart beating.. settled in our lives forever our first born son. Love.

Joseph can you hear mommy? It is almost your birthday in heaven. One is a big deal and we are going to celebrate. I smile when I see you dance in heaven. love until forever... mom

Baby B Jean are you listening? Let me feel you grow and know that you are so wanted so loved.. mommy

3 comments:

butterflymom said...

I just found your blog today...and I wanted to tell you how beautiful your little Joseph is. I'm so sorry for your loss and for what you are going through. I will be honoring my baby girl in October also. Hugs to you and your family.

Jill said...

Such beautiful words... xo

elena said...

Wow! I am truly in awe of your words tonight!