Monday, August 9, 2010

Going strong...

So far so good. Numbers are where they are supposed to be.... feeling confident that this is my rainbow(s) baby. I have to say that I have had strange pings and pangs and I'm not sure what that means other than my body is starting to work... I guess. I know for sure that I can feel all your good thoughts for me and my husband as we walk into the realm of pregnancy after loss.. hand and hand... I am SO SO SO Hopeful. Keep them coming and thank you so much..

Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you for all that you are and the courage you bring me. I can't tell you enough how beautiful you are... amazing baby Joe.... Love mommy.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad that you are on this journey with me! And I am happy to hear you feel so confident!

lis said...

wonderful news, brandy!!!!
xoxo
lis

Jill said...

So thrilled for you, Brandy! xo

Maureen said...

You are loved and prayed for.........Maureen

Jenn said...

So happy to hear that Brandy! Will continue pray for you and for those betas to keep doubling!

Once A Mother said...

hope hope hope-ing along with you my sweet friend.

Lisette said...

Great news, happy to hear everything is going good.

Caleb's Mommy said...

We are bonded through our angels. I am so glad to have read your story of your beautiful perfect Joseph. I will mutter his name through my days how perfect he was. Thank you for your story.