Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can you see it?



I can. Even if you can't see it ..... it is there... BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVF worked. Today we got the news that our littlest hope is in there. I am stunned happy. All of you know how uncertain the first few weeks are so please.. Keep this on the down low especially if you read here and are a friend of mine of FB... Please don't post. I'll be waiting to make official announcement once we are further down the line. What I CAN use is your help with is prayer.. that this littlest hope keeps growing strong and that this is our future child to bring home forever.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I knew when I saw your letter in the rainbow that you were looking out for us. You amaze me my son. Love for you reaches to heaven today I feel it. mom.

13 comments:

Antoinette said...

this is beautiful!! and YES i can see it...xoxox...I will pray for you so HARD!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh YEAH! I am teary and very very excited for you! You were one of the mom's that I was thinking of when I mentioned IVF in my post today!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh YEAH! I am teary and very very excited for you! You were one of the mom's that I was thinking of when I mentioned IVF in my post today!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I totally see the line! I am SO happy for you and just thrilled. Such wonderful news! :)

Jenna said...

I can see it!! Oh CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting!

Maureen said...

Yeah!!!! The power of prayer is strong and yes I like all your other friends are already praying
for you.......Praying, praying and praying, lots of love and prayers coming your way!!!!!!
Maureen(GiGi)

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!! I can't believe you've already got these results!!! I'm praying for doubles!!! Double #'s!!! Or even higher!!! :)

:) Kathy

Lisette said...

I see it, I see it!!!! I am so happy for you. I will continue to pray for you and the little one(s). ((HUGS)) for you my dear. Take it easy, relax (well at least try) and enjoy the ride.

Joseph keep taking care of your mommy.

Sole Sister Salma said...

OMG, I am on the verge of tears (at my desk). I just want to give you a great big hug.

Now, let's get on with the show.
Prayers, love, beautiful thoughts...everything to you.

Christy said...

So happy for you Brandy....keeping you in my prayers!
hugs,
christy

My life said...

Those are two of the most beautiful lines I've ever seen!!!! Many congrats and many many prayers friend!