Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby B for Baby Jean


Today we saw the heart beat. That little bean flickered on screen for his/her debut. As if on cue the smallest gift from god came and we watched with pure joy as baby Jean danced. So much has gone right... every step we have taken on this specific part of our journey has gone our way. For the first time in all the years we have been on this roller coaster... something happened when it should and just how it should. All the signs all the forward momentum. All the love shows here. 6 weeks and 1 day of perfection. My due date is April 14th 2011... Today I will sleep with quiet and in awe of all of this... this miracle in the making...

Joseph can you hear mommy? thanking for looking in the window from heaven and watching over this little brother or sister for us.. Your talent is amazing.. I have more love for you with every second of every day. I miss you little guy and feel you as you shine your love over me... Mommy

9 comments:

lis said...

what a beautiful sight...thank you for sharing this lovely moment, my friend!
love to you
xoox

Maureen said...

All I can say is With GOD all things are possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lots ofloveand my prayers are coming your way.. Your friend, Maureen

Anonymous said...

I'm beaming! So so happy for you. I have a wonderful feeling about this little one! Kerry

Sole Sister Salma said...

It's funny how the little miracles shine thorugh, so beautiful.

My Amira is an April baby. Praying and hoping for April 14th to come in a flash.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Praise God for big miracles! So glad your appointment went well! *HUGS*

Jenn said...

Brandy, I am so happy for you and Paul. You deserve this bit of good news. I will keep praying for you and your little bean!

Curls O Fred said...

absolutely beautiful. thinking of you and the little one! ((hugs))

Jill said...

So beautiful. Will always be thinking of Baby Jean :)

Stephanie said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!