Saturday, July 31, 2010

Something New


There is something new of him.... his feet on the heart of my husbands chest. The place where my head shall fall and feel the place of him again. Something new of him with us always.... something new of him to smile at and touch... talk about and show... Something new of him to love if it was ever possible for me to have more love for him.

Joseph can you hear mommy? See how much you are loved... I know you know already... I feel that you are so proud. You are daddy's little man and have stolen a piece of him forever... love can't be a big enough word... mommy.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is amazing! I love that his feet are always going to between you and your husband's skin whenever you lay your head there.

Curls O Fred said...

What sweet little feet. What a lovely way to remember him and have him there with the both of you.

elena said...

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL tattoo! How sweet of his little feet :) Thanks for sharing. *hugs*

Elizabeth said...

That is beautiful! Wanted you to know Joseph came to play at the park with us. Take a look. *hugs*

http://havasu-angels.blogspot.com/2010/08/joseph.html

The Blue Sparrow said...

What a beautiful tattoo! Im new to your blog and just wanted to say how precious your son is, I lost my son last July because of a placental abruption too. Well anyways, just wanted to tell you that!((((HUGS)))

Once A Mother said...

beautiful post xx