Friday, July 2, 2010

Prediction Dinner


Tonight we had Chinese... and of course we got our "fortune" cookie. I took the first one and said out loud .. this one is for me and about me....And in return it said "to let another into your heart first let yourself in" very fitting as that is what I try to do every single day. When faced with adversity.. infant death.. infertility.. life in general I know that I still love who I am. I know that I have done nothing wrong and it is true I need to let myself into my heart completely so that those little souls out there want to join in all the fun.

To TOP off my "fortune" cookie was the one Paul opened. He said and this is for me...and about me.. I almost fell off the chair.. "Never give up". I had to take a picture so you all would believe me. Enough Said.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I felt you deep today in the hot breeze that warmed my cheek at your big boy place... It kicked up and curved the corner where you are as if to kiss me. I love you little man. Mommy

6 comments:

Sole Sister said...

Very fitting. You are a positive force.

Maureen said...

I was thinking about you today.I am praying for you God's Will For You My Friend!!!!you encourage me by how your attitude. I am truely blessed and touched by your words and attitude. Never Give Up Is Right!!! .. Happy Fourth

lis said...

xox thinking and praying right along with you

Jill said...

Such fitting fortunes. Maybe I should get some Chinese food! :) I love how positive you are. xx

elena said...

Amazing how moments like this happen. You have an amazing attitude!

hugs
elena

Sandy said...

Hi there! First of all, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I came upon your blog and read it daily. You inspire me. I just wanted to share with you a fortune my husband and I received during a time when we had about lost hope on something and it seemed as though obstacles continued to stand in our way. It read, "all things are difficult before they are easy." Just to give you some continued hope- my husband's dream-the one we thought would never come to be, came TRUE yesterday. :) MANY blessings to you.