Thursday, July 1, 2010

On a high

I must be on a high because I feel so good. I feel ready to take on the world and also feel pretty strong as of late. That is strange to say because just a few short days ago I was feeling small and broken... What a difference new hope can bring. Today I will start a fresh IVF cycle. I am excited. I am not worried or scared or any of the other natural things that normally come to my mind on day one.... I am open and ready and feel healed and headed toward the goal. My eyes not yet on the prize.. but my heart is already in love with the child I've yet to even harvest. I feel blessed that I get to try again. I am thankful for my body and its unbelievable ability to yet again heal itself. Today I'm amazed it is July. This year has blinked by. I just smiled at my children to be and little ones who have already come and gone and genuinely felt at peace.

Joseph can you hear mommy? With a big open heart and peace on my side I saw you ride a dolphin cloud in sky all the way home. You are beautiful my son. I am so in love with you. Mom.

4 comments:

Allison (Ali) said...

best of luck on your IVF--here's hoping that you get everything you want!!!!

Sole Sister said...

Here's to Rainbow 2011.

Maureen said...

That is God working on your heart and on your body. He is working on your heart to prepare for what will come next and your body for the blessings he will give to you. I am already in prayer. God loves you and so do I!!!!!!!Maureen(Gigi)

elena said...

Praying and hoping for you.

many hugs
elena