Thursday, July 8, 2010

Northern Lights


This is an amazing rainbow... It is called Northern Lights and Fire. Makes me feel like the fire I have moving forward toward my rainbow baby. Working on it hard and reaching inside for all the power I have to remain hopeful, positive, light. I am determined without being forceful. All the decisions made.. time has begun again on our journey. I am using the power of these lights and fire to help burn for me and guide me to the ultimate place. Love shines bright on me.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Incredible things being made in heaven. I see these rainbows and know what the message is. I love you my son always.. and deep in my heart, mom.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have been thinking about you!! Beautiful photo.

Lisette said...

Very pretty picture. Praying for you, ((HUGS))

Sole Sister said...

Beautiful message.

elena said...

I love the Northern Lights, what a beautiful post. Keeping you in my prayers.

many hugs
elena