Friday, July 23, 2010

A letter from Joseph


We got a letter from Joseph as we rode in the car on the way to our egg retrieval. It doesn't rain much in Arizona so it was a pleasant surprise to drive while the sky was gray with clouds of laughter... we broke out in song spirits high for our adventure to our rainbow baby began this day. Our chance yet again nearing. With the windows rolled down and the highway clear in front of us... we got a letter from Joseph....
He said - Ready or not here you go Always with me in your heart.. I watch over you both Now and forever.. Before you is Our brighter beginning.. you are Wonderful parents and my brothers and sisters are waiting with love for you to bring them home.

That letter from Joseph was spelled out to us in the briefest RAINBOW that sprinkled the sky before us as we drove... before we blinked it was gone only to be seen by us. Together we are a strong family. We have 12 embryo growing... 12 more chances of hope. Tuesday we will be re-united as one. Love

Joseph can you hear mommy? Thank you for my gift and the beautiful sign of love. You amaze me each day with your courage and hope. Love, Mommy

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, as always your words are so sweet. Great things are coming for you and your family Just know I am praying for you and your family....Much love, Maureen............

Ashley said...

beautiful.

lis said...

how lovely! but im not surprised that your Joe came through loud and clear, you keep him so present in your life and i can always feel him in your words.

i tend to think that he is always there with you, writing you letters and sending you kisses on the breeze!

sending you all the luck for a safe and successful transfer on tuesday :)
xoxo
lis

Stephanie said...

Amazing and I can imagine breath taking all at the same time!

THinking of you during these days...I can imagine there is a lot of holding your breath. I hope that Joseph keeps sending you reassuring letters:)

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!... secretly though =) 

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog. Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up. I’d love for you to stop by. 

Exciting things going on around here! 

http://www.definitelymaybebaby.com/

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama