Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Later Today

Later today we will transfer 2 little embryo to me... Our Transfer is scheduled at 1:15. I can honestly say that waiting is hard... but my life so far has been about waiting and somehow I still don't call my life hard.... So what I do with the time during my waiting has become.. well... my life. Today I'll walk the dogs and make a big breakfast... watch a little news and perhaps read the newspaper.. Catch up on the blogs, reach out to a few Friends.... all the while with a huge smile of what is coming later today. I will go to acupuncture and relax.. meditate and drink the ever important giant mug of water... I'll drive to the Dr.. all the while Smile smile smile. Today's wait filled with hope.. the journey never dull. I have a vision board that I use to help remind me of everything I am searching for .. not like I could forget... waiting and waiting for you....
perhaps later today.

Joseph can you hear mommy? what a beautiful day little one... thank you for the beautiful sun rise and the calm.. my hear to you my own.. love, mom.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Prayer for a successfull transfer. *hugs*

Sole Sister said...

A million hugs and wishes for a successful transfer. Please let me know how it goes.

Lisette said...

((HUGS)), praying for success. It is a beautiful day indeed.

Jill said...

I am thinking of you and smiling right with you!! Thinking lots of sticky, sticky thoughts for those two embryos :)

My life said...

Thinking of you and praying for baby(s)!!!!

Maureen said...

patience is a hard thing to pray for so I am praying for peace and God's will to deliver a bundle of joy.......God's will through all of this my friend. I am a little late but I am praying right now and throughout this week little breath prayers for you..........God's Blessings on you!!!!!maureen

elena said...

Thinking of you and praying :)