Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All In



Two of the most beautiful embryo are in... See how pretty? Ok for those of you not having to deal with infertility.. really these are Beautiful ones.... I feel so excited for this chance.. So good about the opportunity and all that has happened this cycle. The mental game has begun... The wait. The next 2 weeks will feel like forever. I will run every emotion each hour - I will be confident and then doubtful... I will be excited and then terrified. I will question my decision to put in two embryo and then be happy about it the next. I will try to convince myself each twinge is a sign of pregnancy and then.... that each twinge may be a sign that I am not. I will buy home pregnancy tests at the store and then not take them... and then want to take them... and then only take one once I know the news... I will try to stay relaxed.. I will laugh - I will cry ... I will worry and I will wonder. Beyond everything else.. I will HOPE... and love and feel joy that we had this chance.. this chance... this chance to be parents again. Exhilarating as I know that I have parented every emotion possible already with Joseph in my heart and new babies on my mind.

2 Grade A blast - transferred
1 Grade A blast - frozen day 5
3 Grade A blast - frozen day 6

WOW

Joseph can you hear mommy? I felt you my son as I always do - you brushed my cheek with a silent tear that fell knowing just how beautiful my life is with you in it. Love, mom

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hoping with you!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

praying and hoping for a peaceful and smooth 2 weeks that result in a BFP!!!

My life said...

They are beautiful. Praying for your two week wait!

Jill said...

Those two weeks are so hard. Waiting feels like forever! Beautiful embryos! :)

Maureen said...

God's Blessings for you!!!!!!

Sole Sister said...

Praying and waiting with you Brandy.

Ashley said...

LOVE YOU!!!

Curls O Fred said...

Hoping with you, and wishing for these 2 weeks to go quickly. ((hugs))

Jenna said...

Sending many prayers!

lis said...

they are gorgeous!! thinking of you...
xoxo
lis

Lisette said...

Beautiful, wishing all the best for you.

Once A Mother said...

praying for you and your beautiful, beautiful snowbabies! Sending so much love to you xx

elena said...

They are beautiful! Praying for you.

lots of *hugs*
elena