Monday, June 28, 2010

Softly


It is so lovely to see Joseph's name in the sand. Carly does amazing work in this baby lost community. What I see here softens me. It makes me feel calm and relaxed as if I am the ebb and flow of the tide that Joseph came into this world on. He is there in all of nature and somehow when I see this....it is as if this is where he belongs.. A soft wash of wave swiped away a portion of the name... making it so briefly here just as he was... so deep in the tidal of it all. Beauty in pain. Time shows gratitude and my heart emerges so unbelievably large.

Joseph can you hear mommy? my little touch.. look at you go. Love surrounds you and all is seen. you are brillant and the light. Until forever, mommy.

3 comments:

Salma said...

Beuatiful.

Christy said...

Joseph's sunset is absolutely beautiful. I am glad you were comforted with this. Carly's photo of Chase's name did the same for me.
hugs,
christy

elena said...

All I can say is Wow, truly amazing! Thank you for sharing :)