Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Marlie Storm


A very close friend of mine is in labor right now. Dr's feel it will only be another hour or two. Here I blankly sit not believing that it has been almost 9 months since I gave birth. We found out shortly after Joseph died that our friend was pregnant. My husband and I are really happy for them.. It is such a blessing but really 9 months have passed? It still feels like everything just happened. My Post traumatic stress is kicked into high gear right now. Praying for a safe delivery for our friend and hoping to welcome precious sweet Marlie into this world... All the wile my body aching and in knots with worry. I can't eat, I can't work... I can't do anything right now but HOPE. We will go to meet this little gift tonight. Tonight it will be beautiful.


********* Update Marlie Storm is here - Perfect in every way 6lbs 4oz 18.5 in long... Momma and baby are fine. I can not stop the tears of joy!!! ********



Joseph can you hear mommy? I love you my sweet son. I love you... mommy