Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Living



Living a good life with Joseph in my heart. This is a group of people that just know how to have a good time and know how to help and heal my heart. We went on a wonderful trip. Just 2 hours outside of Phoenix.... The Verde river. We went on a guided Kayak trip and it was spiritual and fun. Sort of quiet and sort of loud. All of the trip exciting. A day that you spend outside gains so much insight into what is needed. Clarity of your thoughts and voice in all that you are can be expressed with your feelings in the sun and water. Finishing the trip was a huge accomplishment and then the reward.. WINE .. the trip finished at an Arizona Vineyard where we had a tasting and got to experience what the wines of Arizona are all about... Exactly what the heart ordered. Next we camped. It has been too many years since I've been out in the woods.. just good friends.. good food and great fun. I love the way the sun rises and sets in the west. It is so peaceful and warm. It fills the spirit with love and lets the body relax and enjoy all that it has to offer. Rejuvenating my spirit and gearing myself and body up for our next hope of IVF and a rainbow.. coming soon I hope.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I pictured you and your little self in my lap as we went down the river. I felt your giggles and your smile and your life all in my heart. You are filled with love as I am for you... mommy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm happy to see you have a good time. *hugs*

Jill said...

So happy to hear you had a great trip!