Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kitchen Tears

Tears fall.. It happened a few times this past week. Sudden.. Hot and quick ending. It is almost like a wave of grief rises up from my toes and races out my eyes... then just as quickly it is gone. Suttle things set off the rise... Usually it happens when I'm in the kitchen. The heart of our home... the place where I would be each day making dinner for my "Men"... instead I'm there alone making dinner for just "us" Smells can set off the tears.. like cooking carrots or warm butter melting in a pot.. I love my Kithen tears and it gives new meaning to made with love.

Joseph can you hear mommy? I bet you can feel the love that radiates out of the kitchen.. why else whould I feel you back so deeply.. Sending kisses back.. mommy

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thinking of you!! xo

elena said...

*hug*

love and prayers
elena