Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father of one...


This father of one... kid... a son.. an angel...is amazing. Never have I seen the amount of tender loving care provided in such a heartfelt way. Spilling over top of the isolate he gave everything in his soul to our son. He lifted him in spirit and hope and in turn Joseph stole his heart. He is a proud man for all the right reasons. He is a strong man for all the right parts needed. He feels greatly and deeply and if you are lucky to glimpse the magnitude of his ability to love you will be changed forever. I will not say Happy Fathers day... But I will say that today is full of its intention. To honour and try if you might to allow for this man to understand the greatness of himself as a dad.

Joseph can you hear mommy? Send those loving sweet kisses down to daddy today. With all of our love we miss you. You are the only one.. our son. Mommy

****** This painting was done by fellow BLM, Stephanie... "Beyond words" is the perfect name for her project in parenting a child in heaven. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this fathers day so special for us. You are amazing.

3 comments:

My life said...

Just beautiful, your words, and the painting.

Jill said...

Such a sweet post. Love the painting! Stephanie does amazing work.

Stephanie said...

I have been thinking of you both all day today. Thank you for sharing your hubby with all of us. It looks like he likes the painting! Honestly, I never get to 'see' peoples first reactions and I totally teared up seeing this photo on your site. THank you for such a great gift to me ~ letting me share in the moment!