Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trust

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper triggers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life and the procedure... the process... it is its own reward" - Amelia Earhart

We have all made the most difficult and painful decisions. We have all hung on for our dear life... our sanity.. our hope and new rainbows and even hopes of rainbows. Our fears have already been realized. The greatest sadness in death. Our children in heaven. Somehow I decided long ago when faced with infertility.. when faced with Joseph's outlook.. When faced with infant loss... I chose then and now to control nothing and allow for my life to be the procedure. To live this life with all the good.. the bad.. and the ugly... With all the beauty.. grace.. courage and love. The reward is my journey and all that it makes me be. To be me is to be raw, honest, straight forward.... tender.. loved and full of life. Still funny... still silly and yet changed in this.. The most difficult action done... all that is left is living as full as I can...

Joseph can you hear mommy? Hey baby... my everything. I love you so deeply and until forever. No greater love - mommy

5 comments:

Salma said...

Thanks...needed this.
Love your strength.

littleharves said...

beautiful post brandy, stay honest, sending love, anne xxx

Ashley said...

Your courage is inspiring. Had such a hard day today...will tell you about it next time we talk. Love you.

Once A Mother said...

beautiful xx

elena said...

Well said, amazing! *hug*

love and prayers
elena