Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day


On this Memorial Day weekend I can't help but reflect on all the reasons why we have this day... of remembrance... for our Country for our freedom and for our lives as we live them today. I know what the meaning of the day is... for the fallen for the sacrifice for the effort and the pride. I reflect on how much pride I do have. And then... know how each of the mothers feel. For their sons and daughters. And as all things that happen in life do - the reflect back to the what might have been. For each of the babies young or old. Feel deeply for family this weekend. Hold tightly to those that you can touch and hope that all of the memorials have meaning. Because they do...

Joseph can you hear mommy? I feel that little pressure right on my first finger where you held my hand... no words left as I just send you the warmest love back to heaven... mommy